CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Mixed bag

well, tonight was certainly a mixed bag of thoughts, experiences and conversations!
First of all, it was my last day of class..I had my last final exams for the semester....(i believe I am getting A's in all of my classes except math) but honestly, I am totally fine with that!

The ongoing saga of Heidi and her puppies continues...as of 2am...nothing to report aside from purple milk sagging nipples and a purple " cooch" (per olivia)!

Lisa and the girls came for dinner...grilled burgers on the deck...(I got out the furniture yesterday and cleaned it). What a fun night.......

....an unexpected call/convo.....

and then the crowning jewel...words for life from DAN!

WORD l. Wake up
2. Get up
3. Check computer, myspace, sn, facebook, (blog) he added this for me@\
4. Check the clock
5. Check the phone
6. Check my schedule
7. Go forward from the gut cuz its all about ME!

i refocus for the future cuz its all about me!
Take the necessary steps...cuz its all about me?
What i'm doin for my future
how i refocus for my future
i do it cuz it's all about ME!

DISCLAIMER: these are the words of wisdom from a 19 yar old man/boy/idk....in any event I dont agree with them all..but some of them...well, for now, they kinda seem to work for me...I
am all about just gettin through it, ya know...and right now, its kinda all about me...( and GRADZILLA of course)!

What I was hoping Dan the wordsmith could cast some light on, as long as he was taking up space at my counter and eating me out of house and home...was this .....

Why? How? For what reason? Could I have changed it?....the questions that only another "guy"could answer....and honestly....DAN YOUR ANSWERES SUCKED!!

REFOCUS? are you fricken serious....I have total focus...I know what I want...i know how He has wired me....I know how He can use me.....

.....It's my darned impatience that's the monkey wrench....big surprise there huh? Imagine ME, being impatient!

3 comments:

Krista said...

D.A.B

ahahhahahahahahhaaaa

the laundress said...

ahahhahaha...seriously...

I so CANNOT go there again! I am barely functioning now!

Beth said...

STAY FOCUSED!!!!!!!