CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Goal for Today

My goal today is to actually LIVE in it....not DWELL on anything....

My goal today is to actually try and MOVE forward...not look back...

My goal today is to actually THINK about other people....

My goal today is to actually PUT INTO PRACTICE....at least a few things I know are right.

My goal today is to actually not notice the TIMES....and live beyond them....

My goal today is to actually remember WHAT is truly of value....

My goal today is not a list....but a transformed STATE OF MIND.....



......i'm sure i will need to come back to this post periodically throughout my day to remind myself about these goals.....due to a pathetic downward spiral in attention span....(im blaming that on all the weed from back in the day....not my age!) But these are MY goals for today





0 comments: