CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

ON THE PLUS SIDE

...Kinda feeling like a lot of people in my life are being bashed against the same rocks at the bottom of the waterfall lately. I wonder why that is? Is life just about cycles and this is currently a really shitty one...seriously....the water keeps getting deeper, and by now I thought for sure it would be calming and becoming a little less swift.

In the midst of the quagmire we are all finding ourselves in...there have been moments when we have reached out to each other...to try and encourage or whatever....and even that seems dismal...which in turn really makes me laugh. Here are some of the backhanded, mixed up words of encouragement that have been exchanged in my world today:

l. Here's what I know today...we are in the middle of the SHIT DESERT....eventually we will pass through it...All of us! (Where exactly on the map I wonder is the shit desert? Is it by Arizona?)
2. Question:Tell me again, why are we not calling or texting? Answer: Because it makes us look pathetic.
Response: And your point? ahhahahahahhah
3. I want to live my best life now! Here, let me look up Joel Olsteens number for you! ahahhahahahahahahh

I know that God never promised that life would be easy, or even always good....but seriously...this is getting OLD!

On the plus side...I am up to running l walking 2 for 20 minutes....20 power minutes and almost 6 miles on the bike and I did 4 laps before I stroked out in the pool tonight! (no pun intended)

3 comments:

Krista said...

you are making me laugh really hard.....glad you listen to my words or texts! except you missed the most important one...how many ppl have a friendship like ours? (i like to delude myself that i mean as much to you a certain unmentionable confused middle aged man - ahhahaha) THAT is worth much, and makes it almost bearable in the desert!

the laundress said...

I know my friend, I know...I would have long since been taken under were it not for your friendship....(I wish is could just get the unmentionable middle aged man out out my heart), but I will never feel like that about YOU!!


AHHAHAHAHAHAH....so back to the accusation on l-13-06...ahahhahahha

Beth said...

#2 great question, somehow I always end up looking pathetic.