CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

....PIZZA ORDERED


Curiously, it seems that I can rationalize and evaluate and process events until I'm exhausted from the sheer exertion of it...people can give input, advice and guidance, and say any number of very insightful things.....and in the end, it is usually just a few innocuous words, said with no intent to persuade or redirect my thoughts....that have the ability to peel away the scales and give me clear vision....

And with clearer vision, I can even look back and see what I couldn't before...clearer vision to see precise moments when I chose to leave the path that was laid out before me....and to recognize that in those moments I was walking away from the One who created me for a specific purpose....indeed I was walking away from Him.

Tonight I am at peace in knowing that I did not take a permanent detour down that wrong path!

....pizza ordered.....seriously.....WRONG GIRL!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Wrong girl, his loss. I would rather order pizza with you anyday!

the laundress said...

thank you friend...you will probably have too!

But at least im over the crying part!