CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008

the small project


Ths is the fabulous Shabby Chic light fixture that I hung

ALL BY MYSELF!!!

And it works, and no one died in the hanging of it (them).

My mom asked incredulously, "and it

really works...and its SAFE?

She has the gift of encouragement thats for sure!








The hallway is painted....the finished product makes me smile and feel calm, and light and airy....it still needs some stuff on the walls, but for now, this is cozy...and CHANGED.....

6 comments:

Krista said...

FRIEND!!
I'm so proud of you...it looks amazing!! I can't wait to see it in person.....
Really, I'm beaming right now....that's so beautiful.

Jen said...

it looks great. love the color...and the lamp!

heather b said...

Once again, youve inspired me....I am going to work up the courage to get the girls' room done. Just you wait and see....hopefully I won't die.

the laundress said...

Krista? dil..beaming...that makes me laugh! Thank you for your example...."dont carry these boxes? Screw you P, watch me carry all six at once!" ahahhahahah

I love to color too...very calming...and girly

...heather..just one word of advice...make sure you arent working with wet sleeves wilst hanging new lighting....thats a thin line to walk...

Beth said...

The paint looks great! The light quaint and wonderfuly hung! The picture on the other hand???? You could have gotten the light in without tilting the camera quit so much. My neck hurts from painting and working out so I don't feel like tilting it that much!!!!!

Anonymous said...

beautiful! can you help out in my house?