CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Just Around the Corner

Things are definitely looking up!

The final research paper presentation is behind me...of course I presented with 2 totally DIFFERENT shoes! Due to the fact that I had to ferret them out of a pile in Fionas room in the pitch dark of morning!

I got my Civil Rights paper back...the one I wrote but don't really remember writing...BEST GRADE EVER!

100% on the multicultural speech/interview...which was entirely fabricated and done with NO preparation, pulled entirely out of my rectum...The profs comments: Another amazing speech, thank you!

Fionas mole is just blue...not cancerous! (Just as I, the un-dr. suspected)

The first crocuses are peeking through.

And best of all, my most current "match" is from the CIRCUS!! I'm kinda wondering what it is about my bio that would find me compatible on 29 different levels with a circus tumbler....but as long as thats the route things are going, I'm commited to waiting for the midget!

Yup...brighter days are just around the corner....

....so why exactly am I still feelin' lost?


0 comments: