CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 25, 2008

morning oxymoron


I realize the disparity that these three items present. I even know that to put the Folgers in the french press is at the very least a venial sin; if not mortal to some! But when morning comes and my options are Folgers French Press, herb tea, or going through McDonalds in sub zero temps.....

Fortunately for me, I am not a coffee snob. Don't get me wrong, I love truly good coffee, and I can discern the difference between swill and splendid....its just that my sluglike nature requires caffeine...and lots of it....and my inate ability to live in a world of unreality helps me to meld these three items together and delude myself into believing that I am enjoying a wonderful cup of joe.

Now, if I could just imagine Heidi is a wonderful, dear friend enjoying it with me, my day would be perfect!!!

1 comments:

Krista said...

well considering your dearest friend is also a bitch, it shouldn't be too hard to envision....ahhahahahaha. nice picture dork. :)