CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 4, 2008

Just the right time to be reminded

November 29, 2007 - Thursday

Just when I was beginning to think that things could be changing...becoming a little easier...a little less...churned up....BAM!!

Heres what I remembered tonight:
l. Just when you think people are changing you realize that probably they never will.
2. No matter how often someone calls me names, I won't ever believe they are true. (which actually might not be a good thing, lol)
3. That needing to say all the things I never have will not make me feel better, I would feel small and mean and that is something I will never be.
4. Sitting in a half a million dollar home with thousands of dollars of christmas decorations would not make me happy.
5. A davenport on the front porch might not be a bad thing with the right person!
6. That God hasnt brought me this far to leave me...actually I knew that all along...and I relish the goodness of it.

0 comments: