CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 4, 2008

Kids and Friends

Last night I decided to spend the weekend at home. No play, no homework, nothing but just "being". Which of course include running to the store, renting movies, back to the store, Y, store again....but the whole time was completely unstructured and unplanned. I love that. I despise structure. It makes me feel hemmed in and trapped.
So, in the middle of no structure, the weekend has included 4 extra kids, extremely loud music, one black eye, 5 movies....5 hours with my dear friend, 2 cakes, 4 hours of leaf raking, big time wrestling....and several phone calls that made me smile until my cheeks hurt!
At 745 on saturday night, I feel like my weekend has been full and rich beyond description. I am thankful and rested in my spirit. I feel refreshed and exhausted at the same time. This is how I love life! This is what makes all the structure bearable!! Kids and friends.

0 comments: