CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

10 things i know for sure

....today I'm making a list of the things I know for sure:

l. I can trust my instincts....I am perceptive to a fault.
2. My kids will NEVER all like what i make for dinner.
3. Laundry will always be the bain of my existence...unless someday I am able to have Alice live with me!
4. I will never stop missing my friend....and the phone will never be the same as sitting at the counter.
5. God has a plan...and he never e-mails us the outline in advance.
6. If I buy something with money that I dont have, the car WILL break down.
7. My dad will notice the one thing I forgot.
8. Roots happen...before you know it.
9. I will never be able to kill the dog...no matter how badly I want too.
l0.Just when I think that life is all about me, someone calls or something happens to remind me that it is'nt.

These are just a few of the things that tonight I have been chewing on...for no real reason, or at least for none that I am divulging here...just some truths to keep me grounded..and reminded again.

0 comments: