CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 16, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GURL~

Today is a very special day. If I could be anywere today it would be in Arkansas, celebrating the day my BFF was born. That's what you do on peoples birthdays...you celebrate them and their lives! You stop and remember all of the reasons why they are amazing and you revel in the fact that you have the priviledge of knowing them. If I were there celebrating her day with her, these are some of the things I would say and remember.

~I am amazed and inspired by your courage
~I absolutely love that you are outspoken
~I am in awe of your skills with power tools
~You push me to speak the truth
~You make me laugh when you speak it...and then say seriously...WTF
~Again, I laugh because you think potatoe skins are a meal
~I learn so much from you....especially about geography
~You force me to think about people in places I have never heard of....and the fact that anything we may experience is small, because in Myanmar they live 20 to a hut
~Your compassion and dreams for young women challenges me
~Your ability to have FUN despite any and all issues that land either of us in shit creek is your otter at its best

Some of the things I would remember and laugh about that can be written in a public domain:

Hmmmm....I guess most of those things need only be reminisced in private...aahhahahahahhahahah

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GURL~~

Today I am celebrating you...KRISTA!

3 comments:

Krista said...

The nicest words anyone has ever 'said' to me....

I love you. I love you because you know all the yucky stuff about me and still love me.....what's really weird is I think you love me more because of it......seriously, WTF?!

ahahahhahahaha....i so wish you were here, or rather i was there. 5 years till surf camp.

and btw....nowadays in myanmar your LUCKY to even have a hut anymore!

heather b said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTA!!!!

Beth said...

Krista...I feel so bad for not celebrating you yesterday, but I will celebrate you today....I love the way that little profile picture I'm looking at is so you....You just keep walking on, on your road(jouney)never quiting,always giving,and always having room for others to walk with you. Here's to you Krista, I love who you are!