CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

FULL OF MYSELF ADVICE

This occurred to me this afternoon in the car while driving all over hell and gone...and not just occurred..but this hit me like an actual EPIPHANY...like the light on the Christmas tree in CHRISTMAS VACATION...

If everyone just listened to me..and I mean really LISTENED and they actually BELIEVED WHAT I TELL THEM....and then actually took my advice....LIFE WOULD BE PERFECT!

I called my BFF to see what she thought about my insight...and she agreed...wholeheartedly...but then again she thinks exactly like I do...which reinforced my epiphany....and then I asked her if what I was wishing for was bad (and I'm not saying it, because most people would be horrified and shocked that this wish would even flutter through my mind) and she said, "no, I wish the same thing sometimes." So....maybe eventually others will follow...ahahhahahahahahhaha!

Anyway...that's all I got...just a little epiphany recap...IF EVERYONE LISTENED AN BELIEVED, LIFE WOULD BE PERFECT!



4 comments:

Krista said...

your BFF sounds AWESOME!!
and thanks for not spilling what you were wishing, and taking me down with you.....i've got appearances to keep up and all....

hey guess what?! i stinkin' love you!

Our Family said...

'most people'

have you thought about your audience lately???

please shock and horrify me...please, please, please!!!!

omg...i'm such a third wheel here....

the laundress said...

not spilling in a public domain...and seriously...THIRD WHEEL? I realize that none of us has met, well, Krista and I havent met you...but you will never be a third wheel...

....I could give you a couple of names of third wheel people...but you wouldnt be on the list...and naming them wouldnt be kind, and if I did...then eventually that would all come back and Cathy Burpee me....its all a vicious cycle and now im rambling....

Beth said...

I want to know too....so I can listen and believe and have a perfect life of coarse! I also noticed you were able to make a playlist of songs for yourself and use one of my favorite songs. How nice for you!