CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Thoughts

I have been so looking forward to tonight, to right this very minute, when the kids are all in bed,and I have no pressing deadline for homework (meaning nothings due tomorrow, but plenty is acutally pressing), and I have nothing but the next few hours ahead of me to get out all of the things that have been flitting through my mind, but that I have been unable to get down in print. And here I sit, suddenly unable to articulate anything. Or at least not anything that I want to say outloud.

Over the last few days, while I haven't actually had time to blog myself, I have taken snippets of time to roam through others blogs....some that are part of my daily ritual of quietly checking on my dearest friends, and some that are totally random, via the "next blog" icon at the top of my homepage. And I find myself with a couple of thoughts.

Thought #l. I am so incredibly thankful to have friends that ask questions or present ideas that challenge and encourage me...even when they have no idea that they are doing it.
Thought #2. I blog just to get stuff out of my head so that I can sleep, because sometimes I just need to get it out...so mostly I write strickly for selfish purposes and I wonder if that is ok? I am starting to feel like maybe I need to be more thought provoking or poignant....
Thought #3. Thought 2 is just fricken stupid! This space is AAC!
Thought #4. I need a camera. (random, and somewhat keeping up with the Joneses)
Thought #5. I wouldn't use it after the first week....ahahhahahah.
Thought #6. There are a lot of spanish blogs out there...that seems kinda funny to me.
Thougth #7. If I ever start blogging about my trip to the grocery, and then following it up with the blow by blow of the amazing veal and scallops I broasted....do whatever you have to do to delete this space!

Now that I have "thought" through all of those "thoughts" I think I need some more time before I sit here again.




1 comments:

Krista said...

thought #8:
i think spanish blogs should be called splogs
thought #9:
i love you deperately
thought #10:
before you invest in a camera you need to invest in a trip to bville.
thought #11:
i've decided that should you ever get married again it needs to take place at an all inclusive resort, and i need to be present...
thought #12:
like i don't want to be there for the lovin' part...just the swim up bar part.
thought #13:
ahahahahahhah SNORT ahahahhaahha
thought #14:
i'm really just avoiding turning off the computer and getting on with my so called life.