CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 9, 2008

THINGS I REALLY DONT WANT TO BE WRITING ABOUT....

I have been sitting here at the computer for at least four hours now....in a row...not including the time that I was here earlier today! I am currently trying to be pro-active and get some of my homework done before 4 am the night before its due later this week! ahhahahahhahahah

I AM THE QUEEN OF ALL PROCRASTINATION!

Currently, I am wearing my crown proudly.

Currently, I am kind of wishing that the only things I had to write about were my own thoughts and musings. But alas, English 112 beckons, and I must formulate opinions and essays about readings that I have absolutely no interest in. Case in point: Do you think reality TV writes itself? Case two: Ipods and Missing Manners--actually I do have an opinion on that one, but honestly it doesnt really matter in the grand scheme of things.

So, while I am formulating thoughtful opinons about things I don't really even think about, I am left to wonder, what do I really care about? What are the things that are important to me? My gut instinct answer to both of those questions is: That the things that immediatly jump to my mind I am sure I am not prepared to commit to in print! How's that for honest? For now, I will retreat to english 112 and forego any original ideas of my own....but they are in there...brewing and waiting to come out...

...maybe I just need the perfect photo to pair them with....

1 comments:

Krista said...

so did you need me to send a photo of myself? i've got a glamour shot i can send you. ahahaha i'm sure I am the answer to your question.....ahahahhaha!!
love you, can't wait to read about the real answers!