CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Life

I have learned alot about life lately. The thing that has struck the deepest chord in my soul is that Life is fragile, and it is short. We have limited time to be here in this place. We should never ever settle for existing. Not in our relationships, friendships, jobs......existence I have learned is not Life.

God in his loving care....offers us Life...in abundance...that is the Life that I want. Abundant Life with the people I love most, and hold most dear to my heart....

Life is also fickle...because more often than not, circumstances change, without any warning and Life changes, and the ones dearest to you are no longer there, either in proximity or as a part of your day from a distance. This is the saddest thing of all to me about Life. It is at these times when I often wish that I didnt care about the things that are most important in this Life...the people that make it complete.

But I do. And so tonight I weep for them. For their absence from my life, for the impact they have made on it, and for how we journey now.....still looking and longing for abundance....and finding it a little less attainable.

0 comments: