CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

BELIEVE


My friend brought me this little rock today. She said she saw it yesterday, and felt compelled to buy it and then didn't. She claimed that her lack of listening to her instinct caused her to be "gloomy". So, in an effort to snap herself out of the gloom, she went back and got it today.


We haven't talked in the last day or two....she had no idea how much I really needed to be reminded to just believe. I have been believing something for a long while now. I have been waiting and believing....and I think maybe....idk....but anyway...just when I think maybe...I started to let a little fear and uncertainty creep in. A little over thinking and second guessing...and WHAMO....I took my eyes off of believing.


It comes as no surprise now, that just when I was faltering, someone who cares about me, who has believed with me...(or at least plied me with wine in her hot tub while I struggled with it), felt the nudge to pick up a reminder for me. She said she thought it might be a little "jankey", but she didn't care...I can put it in my unmentionable draw if I want! I'm not putting it there...It is right here, where I can see it first and last everyday, just in case I start to let it slip away again.




5 comments:

Our Family said...

that is so sweet...

not jankety at all!!

Beth said...

Keep believing.....I'm glad I went into the store again today for some ribbon and was nudged again!
but this time followed it!!

Thanks for caring for me too and my gloominess! which is pretty much gone after today!!!

Krista said...

ok...what a gosh darn minute here....am i being replaced?! suddenly feeling very insecure...it's a good thing i love you both.

the laundress said...

yeah...and right now, im learning that I am as well...by your new BFF..Brene!

and i love you too!

Our Family said...

wtf???? brene??? hahhahahahaha