CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

BELIEVE: THE ADDENDUM

A few other things I want to believe tonight......


That these peonies will bloom all summer, keeping me ever smiling and happy when I look at them in my yard and on my table.




....and that in the morning, when I wake up, the mulch shoveler and his elves will have emptied this trailer!




and that this hair is purely a horrific by-product of the humidty, and not a permanent atrocity that I will have to struggle with forever!








8 comments:

Our Family said...

what's wrong with your hair??

i think it looks nice!

Beth said...

Who cares about your hair.....Look at that shirt sexy momma!! I love that shirt do you have the black capri's on too?

Krista said...

you are so just trying to show off your boobs in that picture....i'm jealous....and seriously what's going on up there....you look HOTT!

the laundress said...

katie: can you say "Frizzy and Brassy?"

Beth: Yes I am...and shut up!

Krista: Yeah, thats what I'm doing...because seriously...they are what they are...as if! You with your abs of steel! And as a mattier of fact, yes i am hot...its fricken 93 and humid..hence the hair.

pwdrd donuts said...

cute shirt. I only saw, "What's wrong with your hair?" on Katies post, and not the last line. I thought it was rude at first, but now I take it back. You've gotta watch those extra spaces.

I hate you


not living near Heather and me.

See what I mean?

the laundress said...

what's wrong with your hair would have been adequate...I think its like "basement doll hair"....you know the kind...like on dolls that have been lost in the basement for like years, and then re-immerge all matted and nasty....


...and since you will actually really know me by the weekend, then you will no that my other personality type...the ESFP...KNOWS that you could never "hate" me...because, and I quote.

"the ESFP loves everybody, and EVERYBODY loves the ESFP!"

Kel said...

write something new.. im gettin sick of lookin at that flower bush whenever i open your blog

Krista said...

amen kelly!