CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Why is it that when I am burdended down with homework, the only things I can think to write need to be here? Why does this space seem safe and cozy....like a fire and a mug of good coffee? And why is it that the longer or more I blog or write in one space or another, it seems to be increasingly more difficult for me to express myself verbally? Is that really a good thing, maybe his way of taming my tongue? In some of the most important areas of my life recently I seem to be communitcating best by writing my thoughts or opinions instead of just blabbing them out without thought! I recently even found myself verbally struggling for words that were more appropriate than the ones on the tip of my tongue, and I was with people who have heard it all out of me.

I was thinking about this tonight and I realized that sometimes we start to change and we have no idea that its happening, and sometimes we change and never realized that it happened at all, but occasionally we get a glimpse of the transformation in process, and we are able to recognize it and appreciate it for what it is....answered prayer, a maturing heart, possibly a little dementia..ahahha!

I have alot more to say, but suddenly I am even thinking some of it may need to wait or cultivate or be weeded out....hmmmm

1 comments:

Krista said...

oh, i like what you're saying....i want to hear more!