CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 15, 2008

MY FRIEND

We haven't really done anything at all to speak of....sat around the house, moved from couch, to chair, to bed, to counter. We had coffee...dinner with friends, hung out at the book store...home for more laying around....but these everyday things of nothing really mindblowing are the things that I have missed desperately since she left.

Sitting in companionable silence. She knows the things I am thinking even if I dont say them....and vice versa....and she still loves me. She still wants to be my friend. She knows what breaks my heart and what I love and hate about myself. And she still loves me. She still wants to be my friend.

Some people go through all of their lives without a friend like mine. That makes me sad. I don't know what I would do without her honesty. She laughs and mocks my dramatic declarations of "being done with it all!" She laughs at me when I cry. When she cries I laugh at her...or sometimes just stare incredulously!!

....and soon she will be gone again...I will miss her presence on a daily basis...I will miss the times like today......doing nothing and loving every second of it.

1 comments:

Krista said...

I miss you something fierce.
I love you more than peanut butter, the internet,ice cream....even more than laughter. Thank you for being you, and loving me back.