CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 8, 2008

Happy Birthday


Ten years ago this little pumpkin was just that...a little pumpkin! She was round and a little orangish (due to jaundice, lol)....and her sisters ADORED HER! So did I.

Today we are celebrating her 10th birthday, and it seems surreal....I can still almost feel her silver white bald head in my hand while I would feed her. She loved to be wrapped up tightly in a blanket in my arms...or to be held in any one of her sisters arms
We all loved to rub her silvery blonde head and smell her baby soft skin!
Now she is getting ready to sled all by herself....I mean she is able to put on all of her snow things alone...a major milestone for a child..and a joyous one for a parent! When she was born, I had no clue the person that she would become. I was filled with hope for her future and love for her chubby little self! Some things never change!

She still doesnt like to be alone. She doesnt like to sleep alone, watch TV alone...she loves to be where the action is. Her sisters and now brother still adore her (except when they dont). So do I...she has freckles on her nose now, and a funny little lisp when she talks...and sometimes she can say some of the funniest very honest things that make us all laugh hard...mostly because she is the youngest of the girls and we sometime underestimate her.


Happy Birthday Elsa


0 comments: