CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 25, 2008

Spring Break

My spring break started last thursday....and I have been plotting and planning about all that I need to fill it with! And then I realized...its a stinkin BREAK....and all the stuff on my list doesnt make it feel like much of one....which led to the thoughts about what do i really NEED? My new list looks different. Physical needs, spiritual needs, emotional needs, life outside of my narrow view needs.

l. I need to get my phass back to the Y! Daily!
2, I need to see Kevin! (Check that off...spent the weekend there)
3. I need to start reading something substantial again.
4. I need to have coffee or lunch with two people in particular...no more putting it off.

Some of the other stuff is still on my list for the week, but these are my top four....and kick starting my break in Tennessee has given me a renewed determination and certainty that the other three things on this list are valuable. The true test to my commiment to the other three will come in the morning...when the Y is at the top of my list...then a couple of phone calls....and a trip to the book store! For tonight I need to get myself in bed...two hours ago!

0 comments: