CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

In my head

Started running again today. Loved it. Hated it. Need it. I'm still trying to ascertain whether its a good thing for me mentally or not though. I tend to over think a few things sometimes, and then put me on a treadmill....and BLAMO! Things rush in and out.....and then I find myself having conversations in my head or writing emails in my mind....and then well, I get kinda ticky.

This is kinda how it went:
Walking, walking, 321...running....SIDESWIPE....thinking...conversation begins, blah, blah, blah....walking again...(lull in mental conversation) 321....SIDESWIPE...conversation picks back up, more heated, more determined, blah, blah, blah....back to walking.....321.....switch to email....typing, typing, typing...blah, blah, blah....

...and things continued like this for me the whole time I ran/walked.

I have two theories on this phenomenon...
l. This is totally healthy and normal and everyone does it, but they never talk about it.(Which in an of itself is neither normal or healthy)
2. No one does this ever and I'm a freak!

Anyway, now I'm home and my mind is mush, my legs are burning, and I am falling in love with my new best friend "the stick", which Penny sold me yesterday to use to "roll out my muscles" instead of stretching.....for $7.95 that little pup is a wee slice of heaven!

5 comments:

Our Family said...

sucker! you could just use a rolling pin and save your money for another 'new best friend' with 'stick' in the name.

and yes. i think everyone has thoughts, especially repetitive ones that you can't get out of your head.

Krista said...

dang. that's a lot of bang for the buck....way better than the $100 rabbit.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Krista said...

btw... that is totally healthy and normal too.

Krista said...

ahahahahhahahasnortahhahahahhaha......

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

i must be a freak too!
i SO do that! what IS it about that treadmill... time spent running? my mind goes nuts!

we're not freaks just normal gals with loads on our minds! :)