CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 22, 2008

SHADY

Noah: Mom, what does "shady" mean?

Me: What do you think it means buddy?

Noah: Dad says you're shady....because you don't do things that you should. I know what that means. You stay in bed and don't fix your small children breakfast.

Me: ahhahahahahahha....well, that's not exactly shady, just lazy...and I'm trying to teach you patience and responsibility. AHAHAHHAHHAHAH.

Noah: Dad said you're shady because you laugh at God. But I told him you laugh at everybody.

Me: That's true, I do laugh alot...but not at people.....and definitely not at God. I prefer to think of all the stuff I laugh about as laughing with people...even God I think. What do you think?

Noah: Well, you're still in bed...and I'm not laughing....and I'm hungry...so I just think you're being shady again!

Me: AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

13 comments:

Krista said...

i'm peeing my pants right now.
you're slim shady now.

Kelly said...

OMG...that is HILARIOUS. I have dying for you to post again. I love to read them. Please don't make me wait so long shady...oops i mean Carolyn.

Our Family said...

me: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

so many responses in my head...all shady!

Beth said...

Noah caught you laughing at everybody! Your so funny that is exactly what I say to my kids I'm laughing with people. The only problem with that is they are not there to laugh with(the people your laughing at....I mean with)!

Oh maybe you are shady????

Kel said...

OMG! Noah is such a smart guy.

Anonymous said...

I hope you're not shady this weekend and I hope I do not have to make any calls this weekend because of your shadyness!

Carin said...

oh, I am laughing.

Our Family said...

could you muster a new post? i know you have ten kids or something but seriously!!!

Our Family said...

do i get to meet the mysterious "laundress" at christmas time???

Our Family said...

tell krystal i said hi....

Our Family said...

is she gonna call me from your house all the time like she did you, when she was here???

the laundress said...

KATIE: l. I'm trying, you have no idea how hard I'm trying, but I feel dry and boring, and most of the things I want to say aren't nice....refer back to shady!

2. Of course...I had no idea you were coming! As long as you don't expect me to get you any diaper shorts or anything as a welcome to the laundress' house gift! Do you drink as much as Krista? ahhahah

3. She in the shower currently, but I will tell her...

4. ahahhahahhahaha...I'm so sorry....she just loves to share her fun times....therefore, I'm certain she will be calling from here...right after the Nyquil starts working on all the boys! ahhahahah

Our Family said...

try melatonin...is "natural"

have fun ladies!!!